Your toddler isn't the only one who needs vaccinations — are you up to date on all your shots? Here's a quick checklist:
- If you missed the hepatitis B series, have it done now.
- If you don't think you've ever had chicken pox, you may need to have a blood test to check your immunity.
- You may be a candidate for the adult pneumococcal vaccine.
- You may wish to get an influenza vaccine in the fall.
- In some situations, you may be a good candidate for the hepatitis A series.
Be sure to get your own shot record up to date before next month's birthday celebration!