REWARDS

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

88% Recommended
4.4 4.4/5
(8794)
  • Ratings and Reviews
  • Embossed layer

    Embossed layer

    Pulls liquid away and keeps your baby 3X drier than an ordinary diaper
  • Extra sleep layer

    Extra sleep layer

    Quickly absorbs wetness in the right places so your baby can sleep soundly all night
  • Stretchy Sides

    Stretchy Sides

    Comfy, stretchy sides for tailor-made leakage protection
  • Breathable micropores

    Breathable micropores

    Taking fresh air in and out, keeping your baby dry and happy.
  • Soft like cotton

    Soft like cotton

    A soft touch to give your baby all-around comfort

Ratings Details

88% Recommended
4.4/5
(8794)
Comfortable Fit
Absorbency
Good Value
Good Fit When Wet
5985
1647
496
259
407
Need help finding your baby's size?

Ratings Details

Rate this product
Overall Rating*

Comfortable Fit

Absorbency

Good Value

Good Fit When Wet

Write your Review
Would you recommend this product to a friend?
*Mandatory text

Preview of your review

May 31, 2016
 5/5
Comfortable Fit
Absorbency
Good Value
Good Fit When Wet

This reviewer may have received incentives from the product manufacturer.

Great night time diapers

Skokie77
May 30, 2016
5/5
Comfortable Fit
Absorbency
Good Value
Good Fit When Wet
We've been really happy with the Baby Dry diapers at night. We can tell by the weight of the diapers in the morning that they are doing their job.

This reviewer may have received incentives from the product manufacturer.

Was this helpful?

0  people found this helpful

Great

Cedez
May 29, 2016
5/5
Comfortable Fit
Absorbency
Good Value
Good Fit When Wet
I started using pampers baby dry and I love them for the night time. They have no leakage there comfortable for my baby. My baby loves them!

This reviewer may have received incentives from the product manufacturer.

Was this helpful?

0  people found this helpful

Great for Overnight

Jenny
May 29, 2016
5/5
Comfortable Fit
Absorbency
Good Value
Good Fit When Wet
My baby girl sleeps between 8 and 11 hours a night (depending on how quiet the dogs are in the morning) and Baby Dry have allowed her to sleep through the night without waking up because of a wet diaper.

This reviewer may have received incentives from the product manufacturer.

Was this helpful?

0  people found this helpful

Good diaper but not for us

Laurel
May 28, 2016
2/5
Comfortable Fit
Absorbency
Good Value
Good Fit When Wet
Out of all of the Pampers diapers we have purchased, this is my least favorite. They are not very soft and it can be difficult to tell when they're wet compared to Cruisers or the Swaddlers. They seem like a good value overall.

This reviewer may have received incentives from the product manufacturer.

Was this helpful?

3  people found this helpful

Good night time diapers

SandraV
May 28, 2016
4/5
Comfortable Fit
Absorbency
Good Value
Good Fit When Wet
We use these only at night when we know that we will go at least 10 hours without a diaper change. These have great absorbency and good fit. They work great about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time they may leak up the side if they're not put on symmetrically and correctly. The wet clothes has woken up the baby before he was ready to wake up. The top front of the diaper seems to get the fullest; I would love it if they found a way to distribute the wetness downward.

This reviewer may have received incentives from the product manufacturer.

Was this helpful?

0  people found this helpful

You may also like

Diapers

Pampers Cruisers Diapers

Give your baby our best protection and fit!