PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU IF YOU REGISTER, PARTICIPATE IN AND/OR USE THE PAMPERS.COM COMMUNITY.
ELIGIBILITY: Your membership and participation are completely voluntary. You represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate. You agree to maintain the accuracy of such information. You further represent and warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older and that your use of the Pampers.com Community shall not violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international laws or regulations.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Your use of the Pampers.com Community is further subject to P&G’s Terms and Conditions. The P&G Terms and Conditions are hereby incorporated into and made a part of this Agreement.
USER CONTRIBUTIONS: The Pampers.com Community is a tool for Pampers.com Community members to express meaningful thoughts, opinions and insights relevant to the featured topic. You may browse this site for personal entertainment and information. There are many opportunities for you to actively participate in the Pampers.com Community. Please make sure your responses are relevant to the posted entry and the stated focus of the Pampers.com Community. While topic drift is normal, we expect that everyone will stay as close to the subject as possible.
P&G shall have the right at its sole discretion to retain and use any all comments, suggestions, data or other information (collectively "Information") contributed by you to the Pampers.com Community in current or future products or services, without further compensation to you. To the extent such Information is protectable under intellectual property laws, you agree to assign, as necessary, any and all rights to such Information to P&G and cooperate with P&G in the assignment of such rights. You also hereby grant Pampers.com a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, reproduce, copy, publish, broadcast, or otherwise use your name, statements, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world including, without limitation, for any and all advertising, promotion and other purposes of trade.
RESTRICTIONS ON USER CONTRIBUTIONS:
1. You may not attempt to impersonate another User or a person who is not a User;
2. You may not use any information obtained from the Pampers.com Community in order to harass, threaten, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any User without such User’s prior explicit consent;
3. The contribution must not contain material that threatens or attacks any place, business, or group;
4. The contribution must not contain material that violates, invades, or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
5. The contribution must be wholly original and created entirely by you and does not incorporate or include anything this is owned by a third party or would require the consent of a third party;
6. The contribution must not contain content that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
7. The contribution must not contain brand names or trademarks;
8. The contribution must not display any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements);
9. The contribution must not contain adware, chain letters, junk mail, unsolicited mass mailings, spam, pyramid schemes, advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations;
10. The contribution must not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information;
11. The contribution must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent (including but not limited to nudity, or pornography), profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group);
12. The contribution must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
13. The contribution must not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
14. Contributions must not contain criminal or tortuous activity, including but not limited to child pornography, fraud, trafficking of obscene material, drug dealing, or gambling;
15. Contributions must not include solicitations of money or services;
16. Contributions must not solicit personal information from anyone under 18 years of age;
17. The contribution must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to all applicable local, state, federal, or international laws and regulations.
18. You may not
(1) select or use a screen name of another person with the intention of impersonating that person,
(2) use a screen name of anyone else without authorization,
(3) use a screen name in violation of the intellectual property or other legal rights of any person or
(4) use a screen name that Pampers considers, in its sole discretion and for any reason, inappropriate.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: The content of this site is not a substitute for medical advice. Pampers.com and the Parent Pages e-mail newsletters are not intended to, and do not, provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information are for general informational purposes only. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site or in a Parent Pages e-mail newsletter. Never rely on information from this site or an e-mail newsletter in place of seeking professional medical advice.
NO WARRANTY: THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. P&G EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states do not allow the exclusion of warranty, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNITY: You agree to hold harmless and indemnify P&G and its employees, agents and representatives, from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Pampers.com Community, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature.
VIOLATIONS OF TERMS: In addition to any legal remedies that P&G may have for your violation of the terms of these Guidelines, P&G shall also have the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate your access to the Pampers.com Community.
RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES: The contributions provided by you are not to be considered as representative of the views of P&G or any of it subsidiaries or affiliates. In addition, no confidential or other relationship, fiduciary or otherwise, exists between you and P&G. As such, each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and not as partner, joint venturer, agent, employee or employer of the other and shall not bind nor attempt to bind the other to any contract.
PAMPERS GIFTS TO GROW REWARDS PROGRAM: Special Terms and Conditions apply to the Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards Program. Please refer to this link Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards Program Terms & Conditions. The Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards Program Terms & Conditions are hereby incorporated into and made a part of this Agreement. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to the Guidelines, and in the event of a conflict, the Guidelines will prevail.
PROMOTIONS: Special terms may apply to other services or promotions offered by Pampers.com, such as Official Rules for contests, sweepstakes, features and/or activities. Any such terms are in addition to these guidelines, and in the event of a conflict, the Guidelines will prevail.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS: P&G may modify the terms of this Agreement at our sole discretion and without notice, which modification shall be effective immediately. Accordingly, we suggest that you check this page regularly for updated or additional guidelines